Chief Warden and ECO Training
Training Boars online training platform is in accordance to Legislative Regulations and Standards however Fire Boar can also provide face to face practical training. Delivered by our highly qualified specialists this training is required once per annum for all Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) members. (commonly called “Wardens” We provide professional training for all levels and members of the ECO (Chief Warden, Communications Officer, Emergency Officer and Deputy/Floor/Area Wardens) giving them the competency and confidence to undertake the duties set out in the sites fire and evacuation plan.
This training includes -
- This course has been specifically designed for all members of the Emergency Control Organisation who are required to respond to any type of emergency in the workplace.
- The correct process for reporting, alerting and controlling potential workplace emergencies/evacuations.
- Evaluating the need to evacuate a building or work place as well as preparing for the evacuation.
- Outlines the purpose and use of the fire indicator panel (FIP).
- Demonstrates use of the Sound System for Emergency Purposes (S.S.E.P) by the ECO in and emergency.
- Assisting people in accordance with the Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP).
- Determining the emergency response procedures to be implemented.
- Management and control of the incident until arrival of Emergency Services.
- Includes report detailing observations, issues and recommendations for improvements
General Evacuation & First Response Fire Training
Training Boars online training program satisfies all legislative requirements however should you require practical Fire Extinguisher training our course will ensure that all of your employees are suitably trained in the safe use of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Reels and Fire Blankets. This training course includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that your employees can safely handle and understand workplace emergencies.
This training includes -
- Emergency Evacuation/Potential Emergency Situation
- A detailed step by step process for you to effectively Raise the Alarm
- How you go about proceeding to the Assembly Area
- Learn how to appropriately react to different Alarm Systems and Tones
- Identification of different classes of fire
- Learn how to locate and use site emergency equipment
- Learn how to effectively implement the safe use of Extinguishers, Hose Reels and Blankets
- Compliance and legislation requirements
Evacuation diagrams or signs are designed to ensure compliance with the Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008.
Training Boar has a team of draftsman and qualified technicians to promptly produce your site specific Evacuation Diagram. As part of the production process a qualified technician will visit your site and recommend the correct location and number of signs for your building.
The evacuation sign comprises of the evacuation procedures and the evacuation diagram for the building. Site-specific information contained in the evacuation diagram includes -
- Manually operated fire alarms
- Exits and exit signs
- Fire fighting equipment
- Exit routes to assembly areas
- Intercommunication devices
- “You are here” references.
There are a variety of ways Training Boar can provide these finalised diagrams including laminated in acrylic frames or a site specific requested material.